…making disciples

If You are Playing Football this Fall:

No student will be allowed to try-out or to practice on the first day until they have turned in all the required forms. There will be no exceptions to this rule.  The forms required are:

EL 2 FHSAA Physical form
EL 3 FHSAA Consent form
CCA Release of Liability
CCA Transportation Release (if applicable)

Get the forms from the front office, or download them from the Athletics website (“Forms” tab), and TURN THEM IN DIRECTLY TO THE FRONT OFFICE OR TO Wendy Thomas (Athletic Secretary) IN ATHLETICS by the first day of practice. (Note: often these forms are confused with the state “Health” forms that are turned in each year to the clinic. They are NOT the same forms).

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s